The City of Birmingham Choir website is powered by WordPress, using the following plugins:
- Blogs for Bands (modified to use modern WordPress Capabilities, restrict admin access, and fix various quote escaping issues), with silk icons by Mark James;
- Twitter Stream (changed to use a list rather than paragraphs) for the Twitter sidebar widget;
- Role Manager and Role Scoper to allow full admin control over which back end users can edit which bits of the site;
- FT Password Protect Children Pages (modified to work for more than just parents) to password protect sections of the site;
- Quotes Collection (heavily modified to use WP shortcode with more options) to provide random quote boxes;
- Display Widgets to allow certain sidebar widgets to only appear on certain bits of the site.
- A tiny plugin of my own to display the subnavigation box.
- Not a plugin, but I’ve edited the core of WordPress to allow graduated access to the password protected areas of the site.