Concerts in Symphony Hall or Town Hall, Birmingham:
For City of Birmingham Choir-promoted concerts at Symphony Hall or Town Hall, Birmingham, there are three ways to buy tickets. You can:
- buy tickets online. Follow the Buy tickets link on the concert page you’re interested in – or visit the Town Hall / Symphony Hall website.
- book over the telephone on 0121 780 3333,
- visit the THSH Box Offices at Symphony Hall, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2EA or Town Hall, Victoria Square, Birmingham, B3 3DQ.
- NOTE: For concerts not promoted by the City of Birmingham Choir, please refer to the promoter’s ticket and box office arrangements, discounts, etc.
THSH COMMISSION CHARGES
THSH’s booking fee: A ‘per ticket’ commission is charged when you book through Town Hall Symphony Hall’s Box Office – online, by phone or in person. Group Bookings, by phone or in person, are subject to a different ticket commission. Please check the THSH website for details of the current commission charges.
Check the wording to see if the price shown includes the commission.
Concerts at the Elgar Concert Hall:
For City of Birmingham Choir-promoted concerts at Elgar Concert Hall, Bramall Music Building, University of Birmingham, B15 2TT there are three ways to buy tickets. You can:
- buy tickets online. Follow the Buy tickets link on the concert page you’re interested in – or visit The Bramall website,
- book over the telephone on 0121 414 4414, Monday to Friday in office hours or
- buy tickets at the box office on the day of the concert.
Concerts at other venues:
For our CONCERTS AT OTHER VENUES, please read the information on the appropriate concert page of this website or on our printed publicity material on how to obtain tickets. Usually, we place a link to the online box office on our concert page.
Can we help you?
If you would like more information about a concert, please use our CONTACT form and select the option ‘Our concerts and tickets’.