Saturday marks the spectacular Cultural Olympiad Choral Celebration that is EQUINOX.
Don’t miss this feast of music from across the cultural spectrum, including new piece KOINONIA. 350 choral singers and percussion groups reflecting the Chinese, Indian, Arabic, African Caribbean, Eastern and Western European communities of Birmingham and the West Midlands.
Supported by Art Council and Royal Society for the Arts.
– Children 16 and under £5 in all areas
– 17-25 year olds £5 standby tickets 1 hr before performance
– Groups (10+), 10% discounts + one free on £20/£25 tickets
– Disabled people: 50% for themselves and a companion on £20/£25 tickets
– All seats in Grand Tier only £10 for adults
– Book in person at the box office and avoid the £2 transaction fee